Spicy Black Pepper Shrimp
- Hot black peppercorns and earthy-citrusy toasted coriander seeds meet sweet, snappy shrimp in this punchy flavor fest. Quick to grill or pan-fry, these addictively snackable shrimp make a savvy appetizer as well as a satisfying entrée. For lighter fare, toss atop a crisp green salad.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
- All Natural
Mix oil and spices in the cup to prepare the marinade. Toss in a bowl with the shrimp to evenly coat. Drizzle with lime juice when plating to serve.
Heat a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat, and lightly grease with canola (vegetable) oil to prevent sticking. When the oil begins to shimmer, carefully add the spiced shrimp in a single layer and cook undisturbed until golden brown, about 2 minutes. Flip shrimp and cook an additional 2 minutes. Rest shrimp on paper towels.
Heat grill over high heat. Clean the grill with a brush. Grill until just cooked through, about 2 minutes per side.
- Contains Shellfish
Jumbo Shrimp, Fresh Whole Lime, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Spices (Black Pepper, Coriander). CONTAINS SHELLFISH INGREDIENTS.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Banana-Leaf Wrapped Coconut-Cilantro Salmon1 fillet per pack (approx. 8oz)$8.99/ea
- Ginger-Spiced Beef Short Ribs(6pcs per pack)$9.99/lb
- $2.49/eaSave! 2 for $4.00
- Cal-Organic Baby Carrot Snack Packs(6 pack, 2oz each)$3.99/ea
- $3.99/eaAny 2 Save on Cut Vegetables for $7.00Mix'n'Match
- $3.49/eaSave! 2 for $5.00($4.65/lb)