Chicken Shish Kabobs, Raised Without Antibiotics
- These skewers are packed with juicy, meaty chicken cubes, seasoned and ready to hit the flames. Simply throw on a hot grill or broiler, and rotate the skewers for even cooking. Make your kabobs a meal with a pilaf or vegetable side. Finished skewers are also delicious dipped in a mustard sauce or fruit salsa.Claims
- Raised Without Antibiotics
Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove kabobs from packaging and place on a baking pan. Place on middle rack of oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
Preheat broiler for 5 minutes. Remove kabobs from packaging and place on a baking pan. Place kabobs 4-8 inches below broiler. Broil for 5-7 minutes per side, turning over midway through.
Remove kabobs from package and place directly over medium flame on grill. Grill for 5-7 minutes per side, turn over midway through.
The USDA recommends cooking this product to a minimum internal temperature of 165ºF as measured by thermometer.
- Contains Sulfites
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Skinless Chicken Breast, Red Wine (Contains Sulfites), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Salt, Garlic, Paprika, Rosemary.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Filet Mignon Shish Kabob4 skewers per pack$9.99/lb
- Green Cucumber, Medium(about 7oz ea)$0.99/eaSave! 2 for $1.50
- Asparagusapprox 1lb$4.99/ea
- Lamb Shish Kabob4 skewers per pack$13.99/lb
- Shrimp Kabobs (Made with Farm-Raised Shrimp)3pk, about 1.0 lb$18.99/3pk
- Wild Swordfish Kabobs3pk, about 1.3 lb (Serves 3)$19.99/3pk
- Salmon Kabobs (Made with Farm-Raised Salmon)3pk, about 1.3 lb$14.99/3pk
- Broccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$3.49/eaSave! 2 for $6.00
- $3.99/pkgSave! 2 for $7.00
- Grape Tomatoes(12-14oz per pint)$2.99/pkgSave! 2 for $5.00