Chicken Shish Kabobs, Raised Without Antibiotics
- These skewers are packed with juicy, meaty chicken cubes, seasoned and ready to hit the flames. Simply throw on a hot grill or broiler, and rotate the skewers for even cooking. Make your kabobs a meal with a pilaf or vegetable side. Finished skewers are also delicious dipped in a mustard sauce or fruit salsa.Claims
- Raised Without Antibiotics
Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove kabobs from packaging and place on a baking pan. Place on middle rack of oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
Preheat broiler for 5 minutes. Remove kabobs from packaging and place on a baking pan. Place kabobs 4-8 inches below broiler. Broil for 5-7 minutes per side, turning over midway through.
Remove kabobs from package and place directly over medium flame on grill. Grill for 5-7 minutes per side, turn over midway through.
The USDA recommends cooking this product to a minimum internal temperature of 165ºF as measured by thermometer.
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Sulfites
Skinless Chicken Breast, Red Wine (Contains Sulfites), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Salt, Garlic, Paprika, Rosemary.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $3.99/pkgSave! 2 for $7.00
- Shrimp Kabobs (Made with Farm-Raised Shrimp)3pk, about 1.0 lb$18.99/3pk
- Salmon Kabobs (Made with Farm-Raised Salmon)3pk, about 1.3 lb$14.99/3pk
- Wild Swordfish Kabobs3pk, about 1.3 lb (Serves 3)$20.99/3pk
- Asparagusapprox 1lb$3.99/ea
$4.99Save! 2 for $7.00
- Lamb Shish Kabob4 skewers per pack$10.99/lb
- Wild Tuna Kabobs3pk, about 1.3 lb (Serves 3)$24.99/3pk
- Ocean Mist Farms Broccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$2.49/ea
$3.49Save! 2 for $4.00
- Wild Chilean Sea Bass Kabobs3pk, about 1.3 lb (Serves 3)$29.99/3pk