Maple Mustard Glazed Pork Tenderloin
- These juicy, meaty pork tenderloins are as versatile as an entrée gets... they're delicious in salads, hot and cold sandwiches, canapés, wraps and more. Even better: they're a cook's secret weapon for speedy dinner preparation — just roast, grill or sear and slice. The sweet caramelized maple and zippy mustard flavors join forces to make a mouthwatering glaze that's delicious alongside just about any side dish you dream up.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Roasting: Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove pork tenderloins from package and place on non-stick baking pan on middle rack of oven. Roast for 20-25 minutes. The USDA recommends cooking this product to a minimum internal temperature of 160 ºF as measured by thermometer. Remove pork tenderloin from oven and let rest for a few minutes before slicing to desired thickness. Enjoy!
Grilling: Remove pork tenderloins from package. Place tenderloin on grill, medium to high direct heat. Cook pork for about 8-10 minutes, flip and cook for another 8-10 minutes. The USDA recommends cooking this product to a minimum internal temperature of 160 ºF as measured by thermometer. Remove pork from grill and let rest for a few minutes before slicing to desired thickness. Enjoy!
Pork Tenderloin, Stone Ground Mustard (Vinegar, Whole Mustard Seed, Water, Salt, White Wine, Spices, Citric Acid, Potassium Bisulfite), Maple Syrup.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirect Oven-Ready Plain Demi-Baguette, 2pkapprox. 9.5"$3.29/2pk($1.64/ct)
- FreshDirect Cilantro Sesame Marinadepint (16 fl oz)$3.99/eaAny 2 Marinades for $5.00($3.99/LB)Mix'n'Match
- $3.99/5ozAny 2 select 5oz salads for $7.00Mix'n'Match
- FreshDirect Oven-Ready French Baguetteapprox 15"$2.69/ea($2.69/ct)
- FreshDirect Fajita Marinadepint (16 fl oz)$2.99/ea
$3.99Any 2 Marinades for $5.00($2.99/LB)Mix'n'Match