Roasted-Garlic Marinated Pork Tenderloin
- Juicy, savory and rich with the beguiling flavor of roasted garlic, these pork tenderloins are succulent and simple... just roast, grill or sear and then slice and use for sandwiches, salads or canapés. The flavor will complement a wide array of side dishes, from basic mashed spuds or grilled vegetables to fancier preparations.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Remove pork tenderloin from all packaging before preparing. The USDA recommends cooking this product to a minimum internal temperature of 160ºF as measured by thermometer. For best results, let cooked tenderloin rest a few minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy!
Preheat grill over medium heat. Carefully clean grill with a brush. Place tenderloin on grill and cook for about 8-10 minutes. Flip and cook for another 8 minutes.
Stovetop to Oven:
Preheat to 375°F degrees. On the stovetop, heat an oven-proof nonstick sauté pan over high heat. When hot, add enough canola oil to coat the bottom of the pan. As oil just begins to smoke, carefully place tenderloin in pan, avoiding splatter. Sear for 3 minutes, flip and cook for an additional 3 minutes. Transfer pork to oven and cook an additional 10 15 minutes.
Preheat oven to 375°F. Place tenderloins on non-stick baking pan on middle rack of oven. Roast for 20-25 minutes, turning once.
Pork, Roasted Garlic Marinade (Water, Soybean Oil, Salt, Sugar, Roasted Garlic, Garlic Powder, Dried Spices [Garlic, Parsley, Oregano], Xanthan Gum, Natural Flavor).
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Bourbon-Marinated Beef Petite Filet2 pieces per pack$13.99/lb
- Peppercorn-Marinated Beef Petite Filet2 pieces per pack$13.99/lb
- FreshDirect Organic Lean Ground Beef Patties, Fresh4pk, 6oz burgers$8.99/lb
$9.99Save! $7.99/lb for 2lb or more
- Pat LaFrieda Beef Short Rib Hamburger, Fresh4pk, 6oz ea$6.99/lbSave! $5.19/lb for 2lb or more
- Kobe Beef America Ground Beef Burgers4ct, 6oz ea$8.99/lb
- Lamb Shish Kabob4 skewers per pack$16.99/lb