Lime & Cumin-Crusted Beef Skirt Steak
- Zippy, earthy and rich all at the same time, lime and ground cumin make a mouthwatering southwestern skirt steak marinade. Just sear on a hot grill, rest the meat off the grill, and slice against the grain before serving. This steak is great on its own or sliced and piled into burritos, tacos, fajitas and salads. We dare you not to fall in love with this full-flavored cut.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Grill - Remove skirt steak from package. Place on grill over medium to high direct heat. Cook for about 5-7 minutes, flip and cook for another 5-7 minutes. Continue to cook until desired doneness. Remove and let rest 5 minutes before slicing. Slice against grain for tender pieces.
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Beef, Lime Juice, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Cumin, Sea Salt, Cilantro, Garlic, Black Pepper, Indian Cumin. DonenessCooking Beef to Perfection GradePremium Center-Cut
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Korean Sesame-Marinated Beef Skirt Steak(Serves 2-3)$19.99/lb
- Ginger-Spiced Beef Short Ribs(6pcs per pack)$9.99/lb
- Peppercorn-Marinated Beef Petite Filet2 pieces per pack$11.99/lb
- Bourbon-Marinated Beef Petite Filet2 pieces per pack$10.49/lb
- Goan-Spiced Berkshire Pork Medallions(2pcs per pack)$11.99/lb
- Peppercorn Marinated Chicken Breasts (Raised Without Antibiotics)(apprx. 3 pcs/ pack)$5.99/lb