Ginger Teriyaki Marinated Beef Skirt Steak
- The name of this traditional Japanese marinade comes from the words for "luster" and "grill," and our kitchen's recipe really does produce a nice glaze and a whole lotta flavor. Infused with a sweet-and-savory combination of soy, ginger and pineapple, this grill-ready skirt steak is always a beauty at the barbecue. But there's no need to wait for the sun to come out... you'll find it's just as tasty sizzled up in a skillet.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Remove skirt steak from package before preparing. Cut into pieces if necessary for cooking. The USDA recommends cooking this product to a minimum internal temperature of 145°F as measured by thermometer. Insert thermometer into thickest part of meat; 120°F (rare), 135°F (medium), and 160°F (well-done). Remove and let rest for 5 minutes before slicing. Slice against the grain for tender pieces.
Preheat grill over medium-high heat. Carefully clean grill with a brush. Place steak on grill and cook for 4-5 minutes. Flip and cook for another 4-5 minutes. Continue to cook until desired doneness.
Preheat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Remove skirt steak from package. Cook steak for about 3-4 minutes, flip and cook for another 3 minutes. Continue to cook until desired doneness.
- Contains Soy
- Contains Sesame Seed and/or Sesame Oil
- Contains Wheat
Beef, Ginger Teriyaki Marinade (Soy Sauce [Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt], Sugar, Dehydrated Garlic, Caramel Color, Sesame Oil, Ginger, Sesame Seeds, Xanthan Gum, Natural Ginger Flavor). DonenessCooking Beef to Perfection
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Korean Sesame-Marinated Beef Skirt Steak(Serves 2-3)$21.99/lb
- $2.49/eaSave! 2 for $4.00
- Cal-Organic Baby Carrot Snack Packs(6 pack, 2oz each)$3.99/ea
- $3.99/eaAny 2 Save on Cut Vegetables for $7.00Mix'n'Match
- $3.49/eaAny 2 Snacks for $6.00Mix'n'Match