Balsamic-Marinated Chicken Breast (Raised Without Antibiotics)
- Tangy balsamic vinegar and garlic give this marinated chicken breast savory richness. The lightly brown hue (thanks to the balsamic brine) makes this breast looks gorgeous next to some fresh-steamed greens or a crisp garden salad. Our chef recommends you simply grill (or broil) and pair it with portabella mushroom for a tasty sandwich.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Remove chicken from all packaging before preparing. The USDA recommends cooking this product to a minimum internal temperature of 165ºF as measured by thermometer. For best results, let cooked chicken rest a few minutes before slicing or serving. Enjoy!
Preheat grill on Medium heat. Carefully clean grill with a brush. Place chicken on grill over Medium direct heat. Cook for about 8 minutes, flip and cook for another 7 minutes.
Preheat oven to 375°F. Place in a non-stick baking pan on middle rack of oven. Bake for 22 minutes.
Stovetop to Oven:
Preheat oven to 375°F degrees. On the stovetop, heat an oven-proof nonstick sauté pan over high heat. When hot, add enough canola oil to coat the bottom of the pan. As oil just begins to smoke, carefully place chicken in pan avoiding overcrowding and splatter. Sear for 3 minutes or until golden brown, flip and cook for an additional 3 minutes. Transfer chicken in pan to oven and bake for about 12 minutes.
Skinless Chicken Breast, Balsamic Marinade (Vinegar, Water, Soybean Oil, Salt, Sugar,Tomato Paste, Xanthan Gum, Spice, Natural Flavor, Caramel Color).
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Ginger Teriyaki Marinated Chicken Breast (Raised Without Antibiotics)approx. 2pcs per pack$5.99/lb
- Roasted Garlic Marinated Chicken Breast (Raised Without Antibiotics)(approx. 2pcs per pack)$5.99/lb
- Mesquite Marinated Chicken Breast (Raised Without Antibiotics)approx. 3 pcs per pack$5.99/lb
- Jerk Marinated Chicken Breast (Raised Without Antibiotics)(apprx. 3 pcs/ pack)$5.99/lb
- Peppercorn Marinated Chicken Breasts (Raised Without Antibiotics)(apprx. 3 pcs/ pack)$5.99/lb
- Korean Sesame Marinated Chicken Breast (Raised Without Antibiotics)(about 3 pcs/ pack)$5.99/lb
- Bourbon-Marinated Beef Petite Filet2 pieces per pack$10.49/lb