Jerk Marinated Chicken Breast (Raised Without Antibiotics)
- Spicy and sweet with hints of allspice, ginger, soy and cinnamon, this traditional jerk marinade turns mild-mannered chicken breast into a meal with flavor superpowers. Great for grilling, broiling or a quick trip to the sauté pan, we love to slice it into strips and toss it with a salad with mango, thin-sliced red onion and cilantro.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Remove chicken from all packaging before preparing. The
The USDA recommends cooking this product to a minimum internal temperature of 165ºF as measured by thermometer. For best results, let cooked chicken rest a few minutes before slicing or serving. Enjoy!
Preheat grill on Medium heat. Carefully clean grill with a brush. Place chicken on grill over Medium direct heat. Cook for about 8 minutes, flip and cook for another 7 minutes.
Preheat oven to 375°F. Place in a non-stick baking pan on middle rack of oven. Bake for 22 minutes.
Stovetop to Oven:
Preheat oven to 375°F degrees. On the stovetop, heat an oven-proof nonstick sauté pan over high heat. When hot, add enough canola oil to coat the bottom of the pan. As oil just begins to smoke, carefully place chicken in pan avoiding overcrowding and splatter. Sear for 3 minutes or until golden brown, flip and cook for an additional 3 minutes. Transfer chicken in pan to oven and bake for about 12 minutes.
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Soy
Skinless Chicken Breast, Jerk Marinade (Water, Sugar, Vinegar, Olive Oil, Dehydrated Onion And Garlic, Salt, Brown Sugar, Soy Sauce [Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt], Spices, Xanthan Gum, Spice Extractives). CONTAINS SOY AND WHEAT INGREDIENTS.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $3.99/5ozAny 2 Earthbound Power Greens for $7.00Mix'n'Match
- FreshDirect Oven-Ready French Baguetteapprox 15"$2.69/ea($2.69/ct)
- FreshDirect Cilantro Sesame Marinadepint (16 fl oz)$3.99/eaAny 2 Marinades for $5.00($3.99/LB)Mix'n'Match
- FreshDirect Oven-Ready Plain Demi-Baguette, 2pkapprox. 9.5"$3.29/2pk($1.64/ct)
- FreshDirect Fajita Marinadepint (16 fl oz)$2.99/ea
$3.99Any 2 Marinades for $5.00($2.99/LB)Mix'n'Match
- $3.99/5ozAny 2 select 5oz salads for $7.00Mix'n'Match