Ginger Teriyaki Marinated Whole Chicken, Cut-Up
"Marinated 8-Piece Chicken"
- The name of this traditional Japanese marinade comes from the words for "luster" and "grill," and our kitchen's recipe really does produce a nice glaze and a whole lotta flavor. Infused with a sweet-and-savory combination of soy, ginger and pineapple, these grill-ready pieces are favorites at the barbecue. But there's no need to wait for the sun to come out... you'll find they're just as tasty baked in the oven.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Remove chicken from all packaging before preparing. The USDA recommends cooking this product to a minimum internal temperature of 165ºF as measured by thermometer. For best results, let cooked chicken rest a few minutes before slicing or serving. Enjoy!
Preheat grill on Medium heat. Carefully clean grill with a brush. Place chicken on grill over Medium direct heat. Cook wings for about 6 minutes, flip and cook for another 6 minutes; Cook breasts for about 8 minutes, flip and cook for another 7 minutes; Cook legs and thighs for about 10 minutes, flip and cook for another 10 minutes.
Preheat to 375°F. Place in a non-stick baking pan on middle rack of oven.
Cook legs for 30 minutes;
Cook breasts for 22 minutes;
Cook thighs and wings for 20 minutes.Stovetop to Oven:
Preheat to 375°F degrees. On the stovetop, heat an oven-proof nonstick sauté pan over high heat. When hot, add enough canola oil to coat the bottom of the pan. As oil just begins to smoke, carefully place chicken in pan without *overcrowding while avoiding splatter. Sear for 5 minutes or until golden brown, flip and cook for an additional 3 minutes. Transfer chicken to oven.
Bake legs for 20 minutes;
Bake breasts and thighs for 15 minutes;
Bake wings for 10 minutes.* We recommend that you do not over crowd the pan, only sear the 2 legs then the breasts, then thighs and finally the wings.
- Contains Sesame Seed and/or Sesame Oil
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Soy
Bone-In, Skin-On, Whole-Cut Chicken, Ginger Teriyaki Marinade (Soy Sauce [Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt], Sugar, Dehydrated Garlic, Caramel Color, Sesame Oil, Ginger, Sesame Seeds, Xanthan Gum, Natural Ginger Flavor).
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Tikka-Marinated Chicken Thighs (Raised Without Antibiotics)5-6pcs per pack$7.99/lb
- Korean Sesame Marinated Chicken Breast (Raised Without Antibiotics)(about 3 pcs/ pack)$5.99/lb
- Ginger Teriyaki Marinated Chicken Breast (Raised Without Antibiotics)approx. 2pcs per pack$5.99/lb
- Balsamic-Marinated Chicken Breast (Raised Without Antibiotics)(apprx. 3 pcs/ pack)$5.99/lb
- Roasted Garlic Marinated Chicken Breast (Raised Without Antibiotics)(approx. 2pcs per pack)$5.99/lb
- Mesquite Marinated Chicken Breast (Raised Without Antibiotics)approx. 3 pcs per pack$5.99/lb
- Peppercorn Marinated Chicken Breasts (Raised Without Antibiotics)(apprx. 3 pcs/ pack)$5.99/lb