- It's chicken salad by way of the Greek islands! Juicy chunks of poached chicken breast are blended with artichoke hearts, tangy feta cheese, and briny capers. Oregano and crushed red pepper add earthy, sun-blasted spice while fruity olive oil brings it all together. Try this zesty, creamy salad in a whole wheat pita with baby spinach or scoop some on top of a bed of chopped romaine hearts.Claims
Please stir before serving.• Chicken Raised without Antibiotics
- No Hydrogenated Oils
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Chicken (Boneless Skinless White Breast Meat From Chicken Raised Without Antibiotics), Artichoke Hearts (In Water, Salt, Citric Acid), Bulgarian Feta (Pasteurized Sheep's Milk, Water, Salt, Rennet And Cultures), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Capers (In White Wine Vinegar, Salt, Brine), Scallions, Crushed Red Pepper, Black Pepper, Oregano. How much should I buy?One pint equals two cups
Chicken Salad w/ Feta and Artichokes (Chicken Raised w/o Antibiotics)
"Chicken Raised without Antibiotics"
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $4.99/ea2 for $9.00
- Egg Salad16oz$6.99/ea($6.99/lb)
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.89/ea
- Beet and Quinoa Salad14.1oz$6.99/ea($7.93/lb)
- Greek Orzo Pasta Salad14.6oz$6.99/ea($7.66/lb)