- This all-natural smoked salmon has been made to a traditional Scottish recipe using only the finest specially selected fresh Scottish salmon. We hand-cure each fillet with a blend of pure kosher salt and brown sugar — then naturally smoke the salmon over smoldering oak wood chippings. Each fillet is fully trimmed by hand to remove the skin and dark meat and then vacuum sealed to capture that "fresh out of the smoker" taste. (from St. James Smokehouse)
- Contains Fish
Farmed Scottish Salmon (Salmo Salar) Salt, Brown Sugar, & Natutral Oakwood Smoke.
St. James Smokehouse Scotch Reserve Whole Sliced Scottish Smoked Salmon Side
Like That? You'll Love This.
- PhiladelphiaCream Cheese Original8oz block$2.49/ea($4.98/lb)
- $6.79/eaabout $3.40/lb
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$2.99/lb
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
- Family Tree FarmsJumbo Ultra-Premium Blueberriesapprox. 9.8oz$8.99/ea