- Soft-shell crabs are the gourmet potato chip of the seafood world. They aren't a special kind, they're a special phase. When blue crabs shed their shells, they're soft for a brief period until their new shells harden. During that time, the entire crab isn't just edible, it's wonderful — crunchy-tender and sweet. Deep-fry or sauté soft-shell crabs to crispness and serve them in a sandwich or over wilted greens.Origin
Please Note: This product requires prompt refrigeration. Please monitor expiration dates and see individual package directions for more information.
How much should I buy?1 crab makes an appetizer, 2 make a main course serving
Wild Jumbo Soft-Shell Crab, Cleaned
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Land O'LakesUnsalted Butter4ct, 4oz ea$5.79/ea($5.79/lb)
- FreshDirectGarlic Bread Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$3.99/ea($3.99/ct)
- Organic Lemonsapprox. 2lb, 5-7ct$6.99/ea
- $0.59/ea4 for $2.00
- Breakstone'sAll-Natural Unsalted Butter2ct, 4oz ea$2.79/ea($5.58/lb)
- $1.29/ea4 for $5.00