- Soft-shell crabs are the gourmet potato chip of the seafood world. They aren't a special kind, they're a special phase. When blue crabs shed their shells, they're soft for a brief period until their new shells harden. During that time, the entire crab isn't just edible, it's wonderful — crunchy-tender and sweet. Deep-fry or sauté soft-shell crabs to crispness and serve them in a sandwich or over wilted greens.Origin
Please Note: This product requires prompt refrigeration. Please monitor expiration dates and see individual package directions for more information.
How much should I buy?1 crab makes an appetizer, 2 make a main course serving
Wild Jumbo Soft-Shell Crab, Cleaned
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Breakstone'sAll-Natural Unsalted Butter2ct, 4oz ea$3.19/ea($6.38/lb)
- $0.99/ea5 for $4.50
- FreshDirectPlain Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$2.75/ea($1.38/ct)
- Organic Lemon Juice4fl oz$1.99/ea($7.96/pt)
- FreshDirectSemolina Demi Baguette, Frozen2pk, 11" ea$2.75/ea($1.38/ct)
- $0.79/ea4 for $3.00
- Horizon OrganicSalted Butter4ct, 4oz ea$6.99/ea($6.99/lb)
- FreshDirectGarlic Bread Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$3.99/ea2 for $7.00($3.99/ct)