- DescriptionIf you've never tried stone crabs, you're in for a treat — their big, meaty claws are so flavorful and sweet, entire restaurants are built around them. You don't have to reheat these — in fact, if you do, you risk toughening them. Just extract the delicious meat and eat as is, with a creamy ramekin of melted butter or a zippy mustard dipping sauce. In the very unlikely event you should have any extra meat, simply mix with mayo for a luxe crab salad or sandwich.Origin
Please Note: This product requires prompt refrigeration. Please monitor expiration dates and see individual package directions for more information.
USABrandAbout Ocean-Friendly Seafood
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
- Explanatory Information
Cooked Stone Crab Claws
Not available for delivery on Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays
Earliest delivery Fri 1/26
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Lemons and Limes9-11ct, approx. 3lb bag$7.49/ea
- FreshDirectPlain Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$2.25/ea
$2.752 for $4($1.12/ct)
- Organic Lemons5-7ct, approx. 2lb bag$5.79/ea
- FreshDirectGarlic Bread Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$4.99/ea($4.99/ct)