- If you've never tried stone crabs, you're in for a treat — their big, meaty claws are so flavorful and sweet, entire restaurants are built around them. You don't have to reheat these — in fact, if you do, you risk toughening them. Just extract the delicious meat and eat as is, with a creamy ramekin of melted butter or a zippy mustard dipping sauce. In the very unlikely event you should have any extra meat, simply mix with mayo for a luxe crab salad or sandwich.Origin
Please Note: This product requires prompt refrigeration. Please monitor expiration dates and see individual package directions for more information.
USABrandAbout Ocean-Friendly Seafood
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method. Usage ListStock, Deep-fry, Braise, Sauté, Grill, Roast, Ceviche, Steam, Stew, Smoke, Poach
Cooked Stone Crab Claws
Only available for delivery on Mondays and Tuesdays
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $2.29/eaAny 2 Artisinal Baguettes for $3.50($2.29/ct)
- Lemons and Limesapprox 3lbs, 9-11 per bag$7.99/ea
- FreshDirectPlain Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$2.75/ea($1.38/ct)
- $0.99/ea5 for $4.50
- Land O'LakesUnsalted Butter4ct, 4oz ea$5.99/ea($5.99/lb)
- FreshDirectGarlic Bread Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$3.99/ea($3.99/ct)
- $0.99/ea4 for $3.60
- $0.79/ea4 for $3.00