Local Wild Black Sea Bass Fillet
- These locally caught black bass, often called sea bass, are attractive fish with sweet, white, firm flesh similar in flavor to red snapper or striped bass. Its skin retains beauty even when scaled and cooked, making these fillets a popular choice for gourmands. For a crispy skin, heat your pan on high, and sear seasoned fillets with the skin side down first.Origin
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $1.99/eaSave! 2 for $3.00($7.96/PT)
- Horizon Organic Salted Butter4 sticks (16oz)$6.99/ea($6.99/LB)
- Lagunitas IPA (India Pale Ale)12oz bottles 6pk$10.99/ea($2.44/PT)
- $1.49/eaSave! 4 for $5.00
- Brooklyn Brewery Lager12oz bottles 6pk$10.99/ea($2.44/PT)
- $0.59/eaSave! 6 for $3.00