- These locally caught black bass, often called sea bass, are attractive fish with sweet, white, firm flesh similar in flavor to red snapper or striped bass. Its skin retains beauty even when scaled and cooked, making these fillets a popular choice for gourmands. For a crispy skin, heat your pan on high, and sear seasoned fillets with the skin side down first.Origin
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
Local Wild Black Sea Bass Fillet
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $0.79/ea4 for $3.00
- Limes1.5lbs, 8-12 per bag$5.99/ea
- $0.99/ea5 for $4.50
- Breakstone'sAll-Natural Unsalted Butter2ct, 4oz ea$3.19/ea($6.38/lb)
- Lemons and Limesapprox 3lbs, 9-11 per bag$7.99/ea
- Horizon OrganicUnsalted Butter4ct, 4oz ea$6.99/ea($6.99/lb)