- Yellowfin, with its smooth, dense, mild meat — very buttery and rich — is the most popular of tunas. These locally caught tuna are a bright medium red — darker than albacore but lighter than bigeye. Yellowfin steak has a wonderful, slightly chewy, meaty texture, and is good grilled, broiled, or roasted. But it's best just seared and served rare.
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
Local Wild Yellowfin Tuna Steak
Like That? You'll Love This.
$3.992 for $5.00
- $0.89/ea5 for $4.00
- Land O'LakesUnsalted Butter4ct, 4oz ea$5.99/ea($5.99/lb)
- Limes1.5lbs, 8-12 per bag$3.99/ea
- Horizon OrganicUnsalted Butter4ct, 4oz ea$6.99/ea($6.99/lb)
- Organic Lemon Juice4fl oz$1.99/ea($7.96/pt)