- This sharp and tangy sheep's milk cheese, with a semi-firm texture come to us from Bulgaria where it originated in the 16th century. Now popular throughout the Mediterranean, serve with olives, stuffed grape leaves and warm crusty bread.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Fresh Sheep's Milk, Salt, Cultures, Enzymes And Rennet.
Like That? You'll Love This.
$3.99Save! 2 for $5.00
- Yellow Bananas1 bunch, approx. 5-7 bananas$1.99/bnc
- Driscoll'sStrawberries1lb pkg$4.99/ea
- $9.99/lbPlease select
- Greenhouse Cucumber, Medium(about 12oz ea)$2.49/ea
- $2.49/eaAny 2 bag carrots for $4.50Mix'n'Match