Locatelli Pecorino Romano
- Ivory white, flaky, sharp, and salty the "Parmigiano" of southern Italy. Locatelli is one of the last true "Romano" pecorinos, made of pure sheep's milk in the Roman hills of Lazio (the vast majority of Romanos on the market today use Sardinian milk). Locatelli Romano is perfect grated over pasta, shredded into salads, or as a salty snack with simple country wine.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
100% Pure Pasteurized Sheep's Milk, Cultures, Rennet, Salt. Sheep Cheese Rating
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Celery, Medium(about 1lb ea)$1.99/ea
- Grape Tomatoes(12-14oz per pint)$2.99/pkgSave! 2 for $5.00
- Broccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$3.49/eaSave! 2 for $6.00
- Green Cucumber, Medium(about 7oz ea)$0.99/eaSave! 2 for $1.50