- There is a hint of mild garlic and onion in the juicy shallot's flavor. Though shallots are very sharp when raw, they mellow out when you sauté them. They bring out the flavors of every ingredient you cook them with. They're wonderful in sauces and vinaigrettes. We love to coat shallots with balsamic vinegar and extra-virgin olive oil and roast them as an accompaniment for lamb or beef tenderloin.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Ocean Mist Farms Celery, Medium(about 1lb ea)$2.99/eaSave! 2 for $5.00
- Yellow Organic Onions, Bag2lbs, approx 6-8 per bag$5.99/ea
- $0.59/eaSave! 4 for $2.00
- $0.89/eaSave! 4 for $3.00
- Ocean Mist Farms Broccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$3.49/eaSave! 2 for $6.00