Polly-O Part-Skim Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Polly-O cheese brand follows the traditions of Giuseppe Pollio who, in 1899, began making ricotta and mozzarella cheeses on New York's Coney Island, using the open-fire method of Italian cheesemakers. (from Polly-O)Claims
- All Natural
Pasteurized Part-Skim Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Vinegar, Cellulose Powder To Prevent Caking.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Grape Tomatoes(12-14oz per pint)$1.99/pkg
- Birds EyeChopped Spinach10oz box$1.99/ea($3.16/lb)
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$2.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsCelery, Medium(about 1lb ea)$2.99/ea
- De CeccoLasagne16oz$3.99/ea($3.99/lb)