- Polly-O cheese brand follows the traditions of Giuseppe Pollio who, in 1899, began making ricotta and mozzarella cheeses on New York's Coney Island, using the open-fire method of Italian cheesemakers. (from Polly-O)Claims
- All Natural
Pasteurized Part-Skim Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Vinegar, Cellulose Powder To Prevent Caking.
Polly-O Part-Skim Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6.00
- White Button Mushrooms, Packagedapprox. 10oz$2.79/ea2 for $5.00
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$2.49/ea2 for $4.00
- $2.69/ea2 for $5.00
- De CeccoLasagne16oz$3.39/ea($3.39/lb)
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Berries for $7.00