- Polly-O cheese brand follows the traditions of Giuseppe Pollio who, in 1899, began making ricotta and mozzarella cheeses on New York's Coney Island, using the open-fire method of Italian cheesemakers. (from Polly-O)Claims
- All Natural
Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Vinegar, Enzymes, Cellulose Powder To Prevent Caking.
Polly-O Whole Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox 2lbs$3.49/ea
- FreshDirectPizza Dough, Frozen4ct, 9oz ea$8.99/eaAny 2 varieties for $12.00($2.25/ct)
- De CeccoLasagne16oz$2.99/ea
- $3.99/ea2 for $7.00
- $5.99/eaAny 2 Grab & Go Guacamole for $10.00($10.70/lb)
- Organic ValleyLactose-Free Low-Fat Milk1/2 gallon$5.49/ea