Seafood Variety Pack for Bouillabaisse
- Traditionally, bouillabaisse was a complicated dish that took hours of work — most people only served it on holidays. We make it simple, so you can make any day an occasion. Our fishmonger mixes up this special fresh seafood blend with mussels, littleneck clams, wild Patagonian red shrimp, monkfish and cod. Try it with our chef's bouillabaisse broth for a delicious seafood stew in minutes — not hours.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Pour broth into suitably size pot and bring to a simmer over high heat. Add seafood mix and cover with lid. Heat until shrimp is cooked through, and mussels and clams have opened, about 5 minutes. (Discard any clams or mussels that are unopened after 5 minutes).
Mussels, Clams, Shrimp, Halibut, Monkfish and Scrod-Cod.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Just FreshDirectKashmiri Saffron0.75 grams$12.99/ea($649.50/oz)
- Spicy Black Pepper Shrimp(8-10 jumbo shrimp)$8.49/ea
- Banana-Leaf Wrapped Coconut-Cilantro Salmon1 fillet per pack (approx. 8oz)$8.99/ea
- Ginger-Spiced Beef Short Ribs(6pcs per pack)$9.99/lb
- FreshDirectOrganic Lean Ground Beef Patties, Fresh4pk, 6oz burgers$9.99/lb
- Korean Sesame-Marinated Beef Skirt Steak(Serves 2-3)$21.99/lb
- Chicken Shish Kabobs, Raised Without Antibiotics4 skewers per pack$7.99/lb