- DescriptionTraditionally, bouillabaisse was a complicated dish that took hours of work — most people only served it on holidays. We make it simple, so you can make any day an occasion. Our fishmonger mixes up this special fresh seafood blend with mussels, littleneck clams, wild Patagonian red shrimp, monkfish, and cod. Just add broth!Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Add the seafood mix into a heated pot of broth and cover with a lid.
Heat until shrimp is cooked through, and mussels and clams have opened, about 5 minutes.
(Discard any clams or mussels that are unopened after 5 minutes).
Mussels, Clams, Shrimp, Halibut, Monkfish and Scrod-Cod.
- More Information
- Explanatory Information
Seafood Variety Pack for Bouillabaisse
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Just FreshDirectKashmiri Saffron0.75 grams$12.99/ea($649.50/oz)
- Limes8-12ct, approx. 1.5lb bag$2.99/ea
- Meyer Lemons4-6ct, approx. 1lb bag$3.99/ea
- Lemonsapprox. 2lb, 5-7 per bag$4.99/ea
- Lemons and Limes9-11ct, approx. 3lb bag$7.49/ea