- Traditionally, bouillabaisse was a complicated dish that took hours of work — most people only served it on holidays. We make it simple, so you can make any day an occasion. Our fishmonger mixes up this special fresh seafood blend with mussels, littleneck clams, wild Patagonian red shrimp, monkfish, and cod.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Pour broth into suitably size pot and bring to a simmer over high heat. Add seafood mix and cover with lid. Heat until shrimp is cooked through, and mussels and clams have opened, about 5 minutes. (Discard any clams or mussels that are unopened after 5 minutes).
Mussels, Clams, Shrimp, Halibut, Monkfish and Scrod-Cod.
Seafood Variety Pack for Bouillabaisse
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Just FreshDirectKashmiri Saffron0.75 grams$12.99/ea($649.50/oz)
- Organic Lemon Juice4fl oz$1.99/ea($7.96/pt)
- $0.79/eaSave! 4 for $3.00
- Lemons2lbs, 5-7 per bag$4.99/ea
- Meyer Lemons1lb, 4-6 per bag$4.99/ea
- $1.59/eaSave! 4 for $6.00
- Organic Lime Juice4.4fl oz$1.49/ea($5.32/pt)
- $0.99/eaSave! 5 for $4.50
- Limes1.5lbs, 8-12 per bag$5.99/ea