- Sweet, crunchy, and mild. When cooked, the squash flesh separates and looks like strands of spaghetti. Poke a hole in each end of the squash, boil the whole thing up, separate the strands, and sauce it. Try coating the strands lightly with sesame oil, then chill and dress with a recipe for cold Asian noodles. Big plus: anything that sounds or looks like spaghetti usually goes over big with kids.Origin
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Grape Tomatoes(12-14oz per pint)$2.99/pkg
$4.99Any 2 asparagus for $7.00Mix'n'Match
- Ocean Mist FarmsCelery, Medium(about 1lb ea)$2.99/eaAny 2 Ocean Mist vegetables for $4.00Mix'n'Match
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$2.99/eaAny 2 Ocean Mist vegetables for $4.00Mix'n'Match
- Butternut Squash(ranges 1 - 3bs)$1.99/lb
- Acorn Squash(ranges 2 - 5lbs)$1.99/lb