- Sweet, crunchy, and mild. When cooked, the squash flesh separates and looks like strands of spaghetti. Poke a hole in each end of the squash, boil the whole thing up, separate the strands, and sauce it. Try coating the strands lightly with sesame oil, then chill and dress with a recipe for cold Asian noodles. Big plus: anything that sounds or looks like spaghetti usually goes over big with kids.Origin
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $5.49/ea2 for $10.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsFennelapprox. 12oz$2.99/ea
- Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Organic Vegetable Farm Share8-10 items, weight varies$34.99/ea
- Asparagusapprox. 1lb$5.99/ea
- $0.69/ea5 for $3.00
- Greenhouse Cucumberapprox. 12oz$2.69/ea2 for $5.00