Hudson Valley Harvest Local Heritage Pork Sweet Italian Sausage
- These plump links of pork sausage are juicy and chock-full of savory flavor. Great with grilled onions and peppers or sliced into a sauce, we love to grill sweet Italian sausage and serve with creamy, mild mashed potatoes and braised lentils for a traditional northern Italian meal.Hudson Valley Harvest works with a small group of farmers in Upstate, NY dedicated to bringing you the very best local meat and produce year round. We embrace transparency on every package because we believe that the farmers deserve the credit and you deserve to know. Celebrating the beauty and agriculture of the Hudson Valley, we aim to be a destination for consumers who want to know more about their food.Claims
The Hudson Valley Harvest heritage breed pigs are born and raised on pastures and hillsides from the following family farms:
- Sir William in Craryville, NY
- Sugar Hill in Northern Dutchess County, NY
(from Hudson Valley Harvest)
- Raised Without Antibiotics
Pork, Water, Salt, Fennel, Black Pepper, Sugar.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Grape Tomatoes(12-14oz per pint)$2.99/pkgSave! 2 for $5.00
- $4.99/lbPlease select
- Brooklyn Brewery Lager12oz bottles 6pk$10.99/ea
- $7.99/lbPlease select
- Barilla Farfalle16oz$1.59/ea
- Peroni Lager12oz bottles 6pk$10.99/ea