Hudson Valley Harvest Local Heritage Pork Hot Sausage
- This hot Italian sausage has the perfect balance of zesty and peppery flavors. Grill or pan-fry these spicy, juicy links, then stuff in crusty French bread with a mountain of roasted peppers and melted provolone for a sandwich you won't soon forget. Hot Italian pork sausage is also a succulent addition to traditional savory stuffing.Hudson Valley Harvest works with a small group of farmers in Upstate, NY dedicated to bringing you the very best local meat and produce year round. We embrace transparency on every package because we believe that the farmers deserve the credit and you deserve to know. Celebrating the beauty and agriculture of the Hudson Valley, we aim to be a destination for consumers who want to know more about their food.Claims
The Hudson Valley Harvest heritage breed pigs are born and raised on pastures and hillsides from the following family farms:
- Sir William in Craryville, NY
- Sugar Hill in Northern Dutchess County, NY
(from Hudson Valley Harvest)
- Raised Without Antibiotics
Pork, Water, Red Pepper, Fennel, Paprika.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Organic Grape Tomatoes(12-14oz per pint)$3.99/pkg
- $4.99/lbPlease select
- Brooklyn Brewery Lager12oz bottles 6pk$10.99/ea($2.44/PT)
- $3.99/eaSave! 2 for $7.00
- $14.99/lbPlease select
- De Cecco Fusilli16oz$2.59/ea($2.59/LB)
- Stella Artois Lager12oz bottles 6pk$10.99/ea($2.44/PT)