Wild Cold Water Lobster Tails
- Hailing from cold North Atlantic waters, these hearty lobster tails have firm, sweet meat that needs little more than a dish of melted butter to complement. Defrost these shell-on tails in the refrigerator or a cold-water bath, then boil, broil, or steam.Frozen NoteOrigin
May arrive partially frozen.
Find out why seafood is flash-frozen for freshness.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Driscoll'sStrawberries1lb pkg$4.99/ea
- Yellow Bananas1 bunch, approx. 5-7 bananas$1.99/bnc
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$3.49/eaSave! 2 for $6.00
- $0.59/eaSave! 4 for $2.00
- $2.49/eaAny 2 bag carrots for $4.50Mix'n'Match