Bertagni Fire-Roasted Tomato, Mozzarella and Basil Ravioli
- Since 1882, Bertagni has been producing award-winning pastas filled with all-natural ingredients. Made in the Veneto region of Italy, these tomato, mozzarella and basil ravioli are just the thing for a delicious and easy dinner. Simply cook through in boiling water and finish with a drizzle of good, fruity olive oil.Claims
Please note: This item will arrive frozen.
- All Natural
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Eggs
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Pasta: Soft Wheat Flour, Pasteurized Eggs, Durum Wheat Semolina, Filling: Mozzarella Cheese (Milk, Salt, Rennet), Cream, Ricotta Cheese (Cultured Whey, Salt), Roasted Tomato, Breadcrumbs (Wheat Flour, Natural Yeast, Salt), Whey Powder, Lactose, Grana Padano Cheese (Milk, Salt, Rennet), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sunflower Oil, Basil, Sun Dried Tomato, Salt.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Bertagni Spinach and Ricotta Ravioloni(appx 8.8oz)$5.99/ea($10.89/LB)
- Slow-Cooked Tomato Sauce16oz pint$4.99/ea($4.99/LB)
- Yellow Bananas, Bunch(approx. 5-7 bananas)$1.99/bunch
- $2.49/eaSave! 2 for $4.00