Seviroli Spinach & Cheese Ravioli
Bring 4 qts. Of water to a boil, add 1 tbsp. of salt for every pound. Add frozen ravioli to boiling water, reduce heat to low simmer, stir gently. Cook uncovered for approximately 8-12 minutes or until ravioli floats. Drain well and serve.BrandSeviroli
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Contains Eggs
- Contains Wheat
Dough Mixture: Enriched Semolina Flour (Semolina Flour [Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid]), Water, Pasteurized Whole Eggs, Beta Carotene.
Filling:Ricotta Cheese (Pasteurized Whole Milk, Cream, Skim Milk, Vinegar, Salt, Carrageenan), Spinach, Imported Romano Cheese (Pasteurized Cows/Sheeps Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt), Salt, Garlic, Spices.
CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK, EGGS.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $3.99/5ozSave! 2 for $7.00
- FreshDirect Oven-Ready Sourdough Rolls6 pack (16oz)$3.99/6pk
- FreshDirect Fresh Broccoli Rabe Pork Sausage5 links per package$5.99/lb
- FreshDirect Oven-Ready Wheat Baguetteapprox 16"$2.49/ea