Red Greenhouse Bell Pepper
- If green bells taste fresh and crisp as spring, reds are mellow and fruity as autumn. They are actually green peppers that have been left to ripen. Roasted red bells have a rich, velvety flavor. We think they taste similar to ripe stewed tomatoes. More flavorful than young green bells, "sweet reds" are easier to digest.Claims
Use small bell peppers for chopping and dicing. Large bell peppers work best for stuffing, roasting and slicing.
USA and Holland
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Grape Tomatoes1 pint$2.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsCelery, Medium(about 1lb ea)$2.99/eaSave! 2 for $5.00
- Greenhouse Cucumber, Medium(about 12oz ea)$2.49/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$2.99/ea
$3.49Save! 2 for $5.00
- $2.49/eaSave! 4 for $7.00
- Driscoll'sStrawberries1lb pkg$3.99/ea
$4.99Save! 2 for $7.00