Red Bell Pepper, Large
- If green bells taste fresh and crisp as spring, reds are mellow and fruity as autumn. They are actually green peppers that have been left to ripen. Roasted red bells have a rich, velvety flavor. We think they taste similar to ripe stewed tomatoes. More flavorful than young green bells, "sweet reds" are easier to digest.Origin
Use small bell peppers for chopping and dicing. Large bell peppers work best for stuffing, roasting and slicing.
USA and Mexico
Like That? You'll Love This.
$4.99Save! 2 for $7.00
- Celery, Medium(about 1lb ea)$1.99/ea
$2.99Save! 2 for $3.00
- Broccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$3.49/eaSave! 2 for $6.00
- Yellow Organic Onions, Bag2lbs, approx 6-8 per bag$5.99/ea
- Green Cucumber, Medium(about 7oz ea)$0.99/eaSave! 2 for $1.50