- If green bells taste fresh and crisp as spring, reds are mellow and fruity as autumn. They are actually green peppers that have been left to ripen. Roasted red bells have a rich, velvety flavor. We think they taste similar to ripe stewed tomatoes. More flavorful than young green bells, "sweet reds" are easier to digest.Origin
Use small bell peppers for chopping and dicing. Large bell peppers work best for stuffing, roasting and slicing.
Red Bell Pepper, Large
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$2.29/ea2 for $4.00
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$2.99/lb
- Ocean Mist FarmsCeleryapprox. 1lb$2.99/ea2 for $5.00
- $0.89/ea5 for $4.00
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea
- Asparagusapprox. 1lb$5.99/ea
- $4.49/ea2 for $8.00