Red Bell Pepper, Large
- If green bells taste fresh and crisp as spring, reds are mellow and fruity as autumn. They are actually green peppers that have been left to ripen. Roasted red bells have a rich, velvety flavor. We think they taste similar to ripe stewed tomatoes. More flavorful than young green bells, "sweet reds" are easier to digest.Origin
Use small bell peppers for chopping and dicing. Large bell peppers work best for stuffing, roasting and slicing.
USA, Canada, Mexico, Holland and Chile
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Ocean Mist Farms Celery, Medium(about 1lb ea)$2.99/eaSave! 2 for $5.00
- Yellow Organic Onions, Bag2lbs, approx 6-8 per bag$5.99/ea
- $3.99/pkgSave! 2 for $5.00
- Ocean Mist Farms Broccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$3.49/eaSave! 2 for $6.00
$3.99Save! $2.50/lb for 2lb or more
- $1.99/eaSave! 2 for $3.00
- $1.49/eaSave! 5 for $5.00