Red Bell Pepper, Large
- If green bells taste fresh and crisp as spring, reds are mellow and fruity as autumn. They are actually green peppers that have been left to ripen. Roasted red bells have a rich, velvety flavor. We think they taste similar to ripe stewed tomatoes. More flavorful than young green bells, "sweet reds" are easier to digest.Origin
Use small bell peppers for chopping and dicing. Large bell peppers work best for stuffing, roasting and slicing.
Canada, Mexico and Holland
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Jalapeño Pepper(about 16 per lb)$3.49/lb
- Broccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$3.99/eaSave! 2 for $7.00
- $2.49/eaSave! 2 for $4.00
- $1.49/lbSave! $1.00/lb for 2lb or more
- Grape Tomatoes(12-14oz per pint)$2.99/pkgSave! 2 for $5.00
- Greenhouse Cucumber, Medium(about 12oz ea)$1.69/ea
$2.29Save! 2 for $3.00
- Green Cucumber, Medium(about 7oz ea)$0.99/eaSave! 2 for $1.50