Red Bell Pepper, Large
- If green bells taste fresh and crisp as spring, reds are mellow and fruity as autumn. They are actually green peppers that have been left to ripen. Roasted red bells have a rich, velvety flavor. We think they taste similar to ripe stewed tomatoes. More flavorful than young green bells, "sweet reds" are easier to digest.Origin
Use small bell peppers for chopping and dicing. Large bell peppers work best for stuffing, roasting and slicing.
USA and Mexico
Like That? You'll Love This.
- White Cauliflower, Medium(about 1.5lb ea)$4.99/ea
- Fennel(about 12oz ea)$2.99/eaSave! 2 for $5.00
- Green Beans1lb$1.79/lb
- Celery, Medium(about 1lb ea)$1.99/ea
- Grape Tomatoes(12-14oz per pint)$2.99/pkgSave! 2 for $5.00
- Shanley Farms Gator Eggs Avocados6 pack, 1.5lb$4.49/ea