- Sweet and juicy, with a pleasant crunch and a gorgeous banana color. These show-offs taste even milder than red or green peppers. We love them sliced in strips and eaten raw as crudités, especially when paired with their rainbow-hued relatives. Hothouse peppers typically come from Holland, Mexico and Israel.Claims
Use small bell peppers for chopping and dicing. Large bell peppers work best for stuffing, roasting and slicing.
Canada and Holland
Yellow Greenhouse Bell Pepper
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.69/ea
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea
- Greenhouse Cucumberapprox. 12oz$2.49/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.69/ea
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.29/lb
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$3.49/ea2 for $6.00