Yellow Greenhouse Bell Pepper, Medium
- Sweet and juicy, with a pleasant crunch and a gorgeous banana color. These show-offs taste even milder than red or green peppers. We love them sliced in strips and eaten raw as crudités, especially when paired with their rainbow-hued relatives. Hothouse peppers typically come from Holland, Mexico and Israel.Claims
Use small bell peppers for chopping and dicing. Large bell peppers work best for stuffing, roasting and slicing.
USA and Holland
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $2.49/eaSave! 2 for $4.00
- Broccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$3.49/eaSave! 2 for $6.00
$1.49Save! $1.00/lb for 2lb or more
- Greenhouse Cucumber, Medium(about 12oz ea)$2.29/eaSave! 2 for $2.50
- Grape Tomatoes(12-14oz per pint)$2.99/pkgSave! 2 for $5.00
- Green Cucumber, Medium(about 7oz ea)$0.99/eaSave! 2 for $1.80