Shanley Farms Citriburst Finger Limes
Jim and Megan Shanley, a father-daughter team, strive to produce finger limes that will provide the most delicious and enjoyable eating experience possible. By holding the fruit on the trees longer, they allow the fruit to develop to its fullest potential. The citriburst finger lime's lively citrus flavor and explosive texture make it one of our favorite fruits. Simply cut in half and squeeze out the translucent citrus beads. Finger limes pair well with seafood, sushi and raw oysters and make a great addition to salads and cocktails.
Please note: Rind colors range from deep green to purple/black during colder months.
USASeasonFinger Lime Season: September to JanuaryBrandShanley Farms
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Wells Homestead AcresLocal Spaghetti Squash(ranges 3 - 6lbs)$1.49/lb
- Ocean Mist FarmsWhite Cauliflower(about 1.5lb ea)$4.99/ea
- Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Organic Vegetable CSA Boxapprox 8-10 items, weight varies$27.99/ea
- Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Organic Vegetable CSA Box with Eggs and Cheeseapprox 10 items, weight varies$44.99/ea
- $7.99/eaSave! 2 for $15.00
- Greenhouse Cucumber, Medium(about 12oz ea)$2.49/ea
- Deer Run FarmsLocal Bunched Spinach(approx 8oz per bunch)$1.49/ea
$1.99Save! 2 for $2.50