- Activia is a great-tasting lowfat yogurt from Dannon that contains Bifidus Regularis, a natural probiotic culture that can help regulate your digestive system by helping reduce long intestinal transit time. Bifidus Regularis, available only in Activia, is a live "friendly" bacteria that's beneficial when eaten daily. Because Activia is made by Dannon, you can be assured that it's a delicious way to do something good for your body. (from Dannon)Claims
- Low Fat
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Cultured Grad A Reduced Fat Milk, Blueberry Puree, Sugar, Fructose, Modified Food Starch, Water, Contains Less Than 1% Of Milk Protein Concentrate, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Carmine (For Color), Agar Agar, Carrageenan Calcium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Vitamin D3, Sodium Citrate.
Contains The Active Cultures L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus and Bifidobacterium.
Manufacturecd In A Plant Processing Wheat.
Dannon Activia Yogurt, Blueberry
Like That? You'll Love This.
- DannonActivia Yogurt, Mixed Berry4ct, 4oz ea
- $0.89/ea5 for $4.00
- DannonActivia Yogurt, Peach4ct, 4oz ea
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.99/bnc
- DannonActivia Yogurt, Strawberry4ct, 4oz ea
$5.992 for $7.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox 2lbs$2.99/ea
$3.492 for $5.00
- DannonActivia Yogurt, Vanilla4ct, 4oz ea
- Grape Tomatoes12oz$2.49/ea2 for $4.00