Maya Kaimal Indian Coconut Curry Simmer Sauce
- We toast and grind our spices, use fresh flavorful curry leaves, caramelize the onions and simmer the sauces long and slow to blend the flavors. We take no shortcuts - so you can. A taste of tropical South India, the fresh ginger and coconut milk in this sauce are a perfect match for fish and seafood. This medium-spiced simmering sauce is also excellent with veggies. (from Maya Kaimal)Claims
- All Natural
- Gluten Free
- Contains Tree Nuts
Water, Russet Potatoes (Russet Potatoes, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate [To Retain Natural Color]), Coconut Cream (Coconut Cream. Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan, Guar Gum). Onions, Tomato Paste (Fresh Vine-ripened Tomatoes), Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Ginger, Salt, Spices, Sugar, Green Chili, Brown Mustard Seed, Curry Leaves Turmeric.
Contains: Tree Nuts (Coconut)
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Just FreshDirectOrganic Unsalted Butter4 sticks, 16oz$5.79/ea($5.79/lb)
- Just FreshDirectOrganic Whole Milk1/2 gallon$3.99/ea
- Fage TOTAL0% Plain Greek Yogurt6oz (170g)$1.69/ea($4.45/lb)
- Horizon OrganicWhole Milk1/2 gallon$5.49/ea