Tabouli with Quinoa
"Bulgar Wheat, Quinoa, Parsley, Mint and Tomatoes"
- A traditional Middle Eastern meze, tabouli makes any meal more delicious. Our healthy take on the classic features quinoa and bulgar as a base, marinating in layers of flavor that honor its zesty origins — extra-virgin olive oil, lemon, mint and parsley. This super salad's crisp, fresh flavor is heightened with colorful, sweet grape tomatoes.Claims
• Low Saturated Fat
• Excellent Source of Vitamin A
• Featuring nutrient-rich quinoa, which is filled with antioxidant flavanoids kaempferol and quercetin, essential omega-3 fatty acids, and beneficial minerals like manganese and folate.
- Low Sodium
- Low Fat
- Cholesterol Free
- Low Calorie
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Wheat
Grape Tomatoes, Water, Parsley, Bulgur Wheat, Quinoa, Lemon Juice, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sea Salt, Dried Peppermint Leaf, Kosher Salt.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Amish Country FarmsOrganic Whole Milk1/2 gallon$4.79/ea
- Fage TOTAL0% Plain Greek Yogurt6oz (170g)$1.69/ea($4.45/lb)
- Organic Valley1% Milk1/2 gallon$5.99/ea
$4.39Any 2 Varieties for $7.00($1.00/pt)Mix'n'Match
- Horizon OrganicWhole Milk1/2 gallon (64oz.)$5.49/ea