Wild Cod Fillet
- This is cod at its best — moderately firm-fleshed, large-flaked, moist and mild. Although "scrod" means young, and it can be a young version of any of several fish, ours is cod. Whether you poach it with spinach, roast it with vegetables, or sauté it with a butter sauce, you can count on scrod. There's no method by which it can't be cooked.Origin
IcelandBrandAbout Ocean-Friendly Seafood
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $2.49/eaAny 2 bag carrots for $4.50Mix'n'Match
- $1.99/eaSave! 2 for $3.00
- $1.49/eaSave! 4 for $5.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsWhite Cauliflower(about 1.5lb ea)$4.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$2.99/ea
- $3.99/eaSave! 2 for $7.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsCelery, Medium(about 1lb ea)$2.99/eaSave! 2 for $5.00