Wild Cod Fillet
- This is cod at its best — moderately firm-fleshed, large-flaked, moist and mild. Although "scrod" means young, and it can be a young version of any of several fish, ours is cod. Whether you poach it with spinach, roast it with vegetables, or sauté it with a butter sauce, you can count on scrod. There's no method by which it can't be cooked.Origin
IcelandBrandAbout Ocean-Friendly Seafood
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Ocean Mist FarmsWhite Cauliflowerapprox 1.5lbs$5.49/ea
- $1.79/eaSave! 2 for $3.50
- $3.99/eaAny 2 Brussel Sprouts for $7.00Mix'n'Match
- $0.79/eaSave! 4 for $3.00
$5.99Save! 2 for $10.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoli1lb bunch$3.49/ea
- Asparagusbunch$4.99/eaSave! 2 for $9.00