- This is cod at its best — moderately firm-fleshed, large-flaked, moist and mild. Although "scrod" means young, and it can be a young version of any of several fish, ours is cod. Whether you poach it with spinach, roast it with vegetables, or sauté it with a butter sauce, you can count on scrod. There's no method by which it can't be cooked.Origin
IcelandBrandAbout Ocean-Friendly Seafood
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
Wild Cod Fillet
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $0.89/ea5 for $4.00
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$2.99/ea
$3.992 for $5.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6.00
- $0.59/ea4 for $2.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsBrussels Sproutsapprox. 1lb$3.99/ea2 for $7.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$2.29/ea2 for $4.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsJumbo White Cauliflowerapprox. 2.5lb$4.99/ea