Farm-Raised Tilapia Fillet
- This is a mild fish with a pleasant, light taste and a big flake. Although tilapia (which you may know as St. Peter's fish) has a slightly firmer texture than sole, it's an easy substitute and it won't blow your dinner budget. Because its flavor is so mild and delicate, don't overwhelm it with anything heavy or spicy.Origin
Costa Rica and PanamaBrandAbout Ocean-Friendly Seafood
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$2.99/ea
$3.49Save! 2 for $5.00
- Driscoll'sStrawberries1lb pkg$4.49/ea
$4.99Save! 2 for $8.00
- $1.99/eaSave! 2 for $3.00
- Yellow Bananas1 bunch, approx. 5-7 bananas$1.99/bnc