Sandstone Summer Kiss Galia Melon
- The kiwi-green flesh of this melon has the aroma and spice of a cantaloupe, but it's more delicate. We think it tastes a bit like banana. The rind turns from celery-green to a beautiful gold as it ripens. Make sure to order plenty of this densely textured and very sweet melon when it's in season. Somehow it'll all get eaten.BrandSandstone
For over 25 years, the Russell family has produced their juicy, flavor-bursting Sandstone melons in Yuma, Arizona. Picked by hand at the highest heat of the day to ensure optimal sweetness, every melon is an example of Sandstone's dedication to quality.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Seedless Watermelon(13-18lbs)$6.99/ea
- $3.99/eaAny 2 $3.99 Cut Fruit for $7.00Mix'n'Match
- Greenhouse Cucumber, Medium(about 12oz ea)$2.49/ea
- $1.99/eaAny 2 Select Deer Run greens for $3.00Mix'n'Match
$3.99Save! 2 for $5.00