DescriptionThese classic slender breads have a crisp, chewy crust and a sweet, tender interior. Just bake briefly, and they will emerge from your oven warm and fragrant. These baguettes are perfect for bruschetta, sandwiches, or as a table bread. They're also just right for making meatball heroes at home split lengthwise, fill with meatballs and marinara, top with mozzarella, and broil until the cheese melts.Claims
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
From Frozen: Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove bread from packaging and discard. Place bread on center rack of the oven and bake for 20 to 25, minutes or until warmed through. Remove from oven and let cool for 2 to 3 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
From Thawed: Allow bread to defrost on the counter for 2 hours or overnight under refrigeration. Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove bread from packaging and discard. Place bread on center rack of the oven and bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until warmed through. Remove from oven and let cool for 2 - 3 minutes before serving. Enjoy!Frozen Note
Heat our parbaked frozen breads in your oven and taste perfect bread in minutes, whenever you want.
What does oven-ready mean?
- Contains Wheat
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Gluten Flour (Unbleached Unbromated Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Enzyme), Water, Salt, Corn Meal, Yeast, Canola Oil.
FreshDirect Frozen Plain Demi-Baguette
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirect FrozenOven-Ready Butter Croissants4ct$6.99/ea($11.65/lb)
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.89/ea
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
14%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6
20%Asparagusapprox. 1lb$4.99/ea2 for $8
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years$21.99/lb
15%Limes$0.59/ea4 for $2
- Driscoll'sRaspberriesapprox. 6oz$3.99/ea
- FreshDirect FrozenOven-Ready Chocolate Croissants4ct$6.99/ea($11.65/lb)
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.29/ea
25%Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$2.99/lb
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 10oz$3.99/ea