- DescriptionA soft, exquisitely chocolaty breakfast and dessert bread, intensified with bites of semisweet chocolate — reason enough to get out of bed in the morning. There are so many possibilities for topping slices of this bread: try peanut butter for starters, or raspberry preserves, or mascarpone. Hedonists will toast and slather it with butter. Purists will enjoy it straight, warm from the oven, with the chocolate shards still molten.Heating Instructions
Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove bread from packaging. Place on a sheet of aluminum foil on center rack in oven, and bake for approx. 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for approx. 10 minutes. Enjoy!
Enriched Flour (Unbleached Unbromated Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Enzyme), Water, Semisweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin [Emulsifier], Vanilla Extract, Salt), Sugar, Cocoa Powder, Egg Yolks, Bakers Yeast, Butter, Salt, Cinnamon.
- More Information
FreshDirect Chocolate Boule, Frozen
Like That? You'll Love This.
- MorrisonsBlueberry Crumb Muffins4ct, 3.5oz ea$6.99/ea($7.99/lb)
- Fresh Pineapple Chunksapprox. 8oz$2.99/ea
$3.992 for $5
- Vermont Bread CompanySoft Whole Wheat Bread24oz, 16 slices ea$4.79/ea($3.19/lb)
- MorrisonsMarble Crunch Muffins4ct, 3.5oz ea$6.99/ea($7.99/lb)
- Fresh Berry Medleyapprox. 8oz
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)