- DescriptionWe use this dough as the basis for our delightful thin-crust pizzas, but it's considerably more adaptable than that. For pizza, we recommend rolling it out to 12" to make a pie that serves four. Roll it out in smaller discs and you can use them fresh out of the oven for steaming hot-filled wraps. Keep the leftovers for cold cut wraps later in the week, or cut them into wedges to dip into hummus.Claims
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
Oven times and temperatures may vary.
- Refrigerate overnight before using.
- Allow dough to rest for 1 hour at room temperature.
- Place a pizza stone, baking sheet, or aluminum foil over the middle rack of your oven.
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface to prevent sticking.
- Add toppings if desired.
- Carefully transfer dough to preheated baking surface.
- Reduce oven temperature to 450°F.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until lightly browned and crisp.
- Carefully remove from oven. Let stand for 2 minutes before slicing or serving.
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Wheat
Dough (Flour [Enriched Unbromated Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin And Folic Acid], Water, Sugar, Salt, Vegetable Oil, Yeast).
FreshDirect Frozen Pizza Dough
12%Asparagusapprox. 1lb$3.99/ea2 for $7
- Organic ValleyShredded Mozzarella Cheese6oz$5.59/ea($14.71/lb)
- Don PepinoAll Natural Pizza Sauce, Fully Prepared15oz$1.69/ea($1.80/pt)
- Muir GlenOrganic Pizza Sauce15oz$1.99/ea($2.12/pt)
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.49/lb
- CitterioSandwich Pepperoni0.50lb | $8.99/lb$4.50
15%Limes$0.59/ea6 for $3
12%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2pk$3.99/ea2 for $7
- Andrew & EverettFancy Shredded Italian Blend (Mozzarella, Provolone, Asiago, Parmesan, and Romano)7oz$5.29/ea($12.02/lb)
- KraftNatural Shredded Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese8oz$4.29/ea($8.58/lb)
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.79/ea
14%Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$3.49/ea2 for $6