- DescriptionWe use this dough as the basis for our delightful thin-crust pizzas, but it's considerably more adaptable than that. For pizza, we recommend rolling it out to 12" to make a pie that serves four. Roll it out in smaller discs and you can use them fresh out of the oven for steaming hot-filled wraps. Keep the leftovers for cold cut wraps later in the week, or cut them into wedges to dip into hummus.Claims
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
Oven times and temperatures may vary.
- Refrigerate overnight before using.
- Allow dough to rest for 1 hour at room temperature.
- Place a pizza stone, baking sheet, or aluminum foil over the middle rack of your oven.
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface to prevent sticking.
- Add toppings if desired.
- Carefully transfer dough to preheated baking surface.
- Reduce oven temperature to 450°F.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until lightly browned and crisp.
- Carefully remove from oven. Let stand for 2 minutes before slicing or serving.
- Contains Wheat
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Dough (Flour [Enriched Unbromated Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin And Folic Acid], Water, Sugar, Salt, Vegetable Oil, Yeast).
FreshDirect Frozen Pizza Dough
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.89/ea
- Tomatoes on the Vine$3.49/lb
- Don PepinoAll Natural Pizza Sauce, Fully Prepared15oz$1.99/ea($2.12/pt)
16%Organic ValleyShredded Mozzarella Cheese6oz$5.25/ea
$5.99Any 2 Varieties for $10($14.00/lb)
14%FreshDirectSlow-Cooked Tomato Sauce16oz$4.29/ea
11%CitterioSandwich Pepperoni0.50lb | $7.99/lb
- KraftNatural Shredded Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese8oz$4.29/ea($8.58/lb)
- Muir GlenOrganic Pizza Sauce15oz$2.29/ea($2.44/pt)
- Rao's HomemadePizza Sauce13oz$5.49/ea($6.76/lb)
- Essential EverydayShredded Natural Mozzarella Cheese, Low-Moisture, Part Skim8oz$2.99/ea($5.98/lb)
37%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2pk$2.99/ea
$3.992 for $5
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4