Our tender and flaky multi-grain croissants are the perfect canvas for sweet butter or jam to complement your morning cup. Rolled in a hearty mixture of whole grains (including flaxseeds, sunflower seeds, and rolled oats), they're a bit more savory than your average croissant—we love using these for brunch or lunch sandwiches (try them with turkey, green apple, and brie). Just pop 'em in the oven until they're nice and warm—they'll melt in your mouth.
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
1. Remove croissants from the freezer and discard packaging.
2. Pre-heat oven to 350° F
3. Place croissants on foil or parchment lined sheet pan.
4. Bake for aprox 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for 2 minutes. Enjoy!
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Eggs
- Contains Sesame Seed and/or Sesame Oil
- Contains Soy
- Contains Milk
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Unbleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron,Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Butter, Water, Grain Blend (Rye Meal, Sunflower Seeds, Corn Grits, Rye Flour, Cracked Wheat, Barley Flakes, Rolled Oats, Soy Bran Flaxseeds, Sesame Seeds, Millet, Wheat Bran, Rye Malt, Malted Barley Flour, Triticale Flour, Rice Flour, Cracked Buckwheat, Spices.), Fresh Milk, Sugar, Eggs, Yeast, Salt, Ascorbic Acid, Enzymes. 6 Grain Topping (Rolled Oats, Flaxseeds, Cracked Wheat, Rye Flakes, Steel Cut Oats, Millet, Sesame Seeds, Barley Flakes).