- DescriptionRich, chewy, and slightly sweet, our classic challah loaf is delectable with dinner, terrific toasted, and absolutely scrumptious when sliced thick and used for French toast. But it's simply irresistible when you tear a piece off and dip it in honey. This beautifully braided bread makes the perfect centerpiece for your brunch or dinner table. Challah!Heating Instructions
Countertop: Thaw in bag for approximately 1 1/2 hours on counter and serve.
Oven: Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove frozen challah from bag and place on center rack of oven. Heat for approximately 8-10 minutes. Enjoy!BrandFreshDirect Frozen
Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Enzyme, Folic Acid), Water, Eggs, Sugar, Canola Oil, Bakers Yeast, Sea Salt.
FreshDirect Frozen Braided Challah
- Just BagelsEverything Bagels, Frozen6ct$2.59/ea($1.73/lb)
- Fresh Cored Pineappleapprox. 22oz$5.99/ea
- JacquetFrench Crêpes, Strawberry6ct$3.79/ea($0.63/ct)
- ArnoldCountry White Bread24oz, 16 slices ea$3.99/ea($2.66/lb)
- Thomas'Pre-Sliced Plain Bagels6ct$4.69/ea($0.78/ct)
- FreshDirectMini Banana Bread7oz$3.29/ea($7.48/lb)
12%Fresh Cubed Mangoapprox. 8oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Cut Fruit for $7.00
- JacquetFrench Brioche Loaf14.1oz$6.99/ea($7.93/lb)
- Nature's Own100% Whole Wheat Bread20oz, 20 slices ea$3.29/ea($2.63/lb)
- Just BagelsPlain Bagels, Frozen6ct$2.59/ea($1.73/lb)
- FreshDirect FrozenReady-to-Bake Cheddar and Chive Scones4ct$6.99/ea($6.99/lb)