- DescriptionRich, chewy, and slightly sweet, our classic challah loaf is delectable with dinner, terrific toasted, and absolutely scrumptious when sliced thick and used for French toast. But it's simply irresistible when you tear a piece off and dip it in honey. This beautifully braided bread makes the perfect centerpiece for your brunch or dinner table. Challah!Heating Instructions
Countertop: Thaw in bag for approximately 1 1/2 hours on counter and serve.
Oven: Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove frozen challah from bag and place on center rack of oven. Heat for approximately 8-10 minutes. Enjoy!
Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Enzyme, Folic Acid), Water, Eggs, Sugar, Canola Oil, Bakers Yeast, Sea Salt.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- MorrisonsMarble Crunch Muffins4ct, 3.5oz ea$6.99/ea($7.99/lb)
- Fresh Kiwi Mango Strawberry Medleyapprox. 8oz$4.99/ea
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
- Fresh Cubed Cantaloupeapprox. 8oz$2.99/ea
- FreshDirectCornbread, FrozenServes 6-8, 1.8lbs$6.99/ea($6.99/ct)
- Utopia Bagels of New YorkPlain Bagels, Frozen5ct, 4.8oz ea$5.99/ea($3.99/lb)