- DescriptionHeating Instructions
You will have dreams about this sinfully sweet brioche. Simply warm it up in the oven to allow the sugar cubes to melt and then serve up the sweetest breakfast or brunch in your kitchen's history. The toasted crust will crumble delightfully in your mouth, while the soft and sweet spongy center melts on your tongue. We like to complement the sweetness with even more sweetness, ideally with fruit preserves or Vermont maple syrup. The kids will devour this brioche in seconds, so grab a piece before it's all gone.
1. Remove from package, discard parchment paper & place on microwavable dish.
2. Heat on high for 2- 2.5 minutes. Enjoy!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Remove from package & discard parchment paper.
3. Place on baking sheet. Heat on middle rack until warmed through, approximately 20-30 minutes.
3. Remove from oven. Enjoy!
Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Enzyme, Folic Acid), Butter (Cream, Natural Flavorings), Eggs, Sugar, Milk (Milk, Vitamin D3), Turbinado Sugar, Bakers Yeast, Salt, Water.
FreshDirect Sugar Brioche
- Fresh Pineapple Chunksapprox. 8oz$3.99/ea
- FreshDirect FrozenCornbreadServes 6-8, 1.8lbs$6.99/ea($6.99/ct)
- FreshDirect FrozenSliced Multigrain Pullman Loaf28oz, 14 slices ea$4.99/ea($2.85/lb)
- Fresh Cubed Mangoapprox. 8oz$2.99/ea
- BellBialys, Frozen6ct, 2.25oz ea$2.69/ea($3.20/lb)
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$3.99/ea