- Fluffy and moist with just a touch of sweetness. If butter could dream, it would envision these rolls. Fresh eggs and extra virgin olive oil give this bread a touch of richness. Just bake briefly, and they'll emerge warm from your oven with a deep golden exterior and a soft, dense interior that's especially handy for sopping up the last of the gravy.Heating Instructions
Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove rolls from freezer and discard plastic package. Bake rolls in aluminum tray on center rack in oven for 18-22 minutes until crust is golden brown. Remove from oven and set aside. Enjoy!
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Enzyme, Folic Acid), Water, Sugar, Nonfat Dry Milk (Fortified With Vitamin A, Vitamin D3), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Bakers Yeast, Light Corn Syrup (High Fructose Corn Syrup, Salt, Vanilla), Salt, Eggs (Eggs, Citric Acid [To Protect Color]).
FreshDirect Soft Rolls, Frozen
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
- Fresh Cubed Mangoapprox. 8oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Cut Fruit for $7.00
- Vermont Bread CompanySoft White All-Natural Bread24oz, 20 slices ea$4.79/ea($3.19/lb)
- MorrisonsBlueberry Crumb Muffins, Case48ct, 3.5oz ea$73.99/cs
- Fresh Cubed Watermelon, Mediumapprox. 8oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Cut Fruit for $7.00
- MorrisonsCorn Muffins4ct, 3.5oz ea$6.99/ea($7.99/lb)