- DescriptionChewy and airy with crispy crusts, this pair of baguettes is a double whammy of deliciousness. Our dedicated bakers spent countless hours working—and then reworking—the recipe until it was absolutely perfect. Just bake briefly and they'll emerge from the oven warm and fragrant. These rolls are ideal for Italian heroes—simply add your favorite cold cuts, cheese, and a drizzle of olive oil and vinegar. Baguette about it!Heating Instructions
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Remove bread from freezer and discard packaging.
3. Place bread on center rack of oven and bake for 10 - 12 minutes, or until warmed through.
4. Remove from oven and let cool for 2 - 3 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
- Contains Wheat
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Sesame Seed and/or Sesame Oil
Semolina Flour (Semolina [Milled From Durum Wheat], Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Durum Flour (Durum Wheat Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Enzyme, Folic Acid), Sea Salt, Barley Malt Flour, Bakers Yeast, Dough Starter (Water, Fermented Wheat Flour), Water, Sesame Seeds, Canola Oil.