- Chewy, airy bread with a crisp, golden-brown crust. Our dedicated bakers spent countless hours working—and then reworking—the recipe until it was absolutely perfect. Just bake briefly and this beautiful baguette will emerge from the oven warm and fragrant. Serve with slices of ham and provolone or enjoy with butter and preserves, or tear chunks straight off the loaf and dip into bowlfuls of garlicky mussel broth.Heating Instructions
Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove bread from freezer and discard packaging. Place bread on center rack of oven and bake for 10 - 12 minutes, or until warmed through. Remove from oven and let cool for 2 - 3 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Wheat
Enriched Flour (Bleached Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Potassium Bromate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Enzyme, Folic Acid), Water, Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Enzyme, Folic Acid), Whole Wheat Flour, Rye Flour, Sea Salt, Cornmeal, Bakers Yeast.
FreshDirect French Baguette, Frozen
Like That? You'll Love This.
- 0.25lb | $14.99/lb$3.75
- 0.25lb | $17.99/lb$4.50
- 0.50lb | $7.99/lb$4.00
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$3.49/ea2 for $6.00
- 0.25lb | $21.99/lb$5.50
- 0.25lb | $24.99/lb$6.25
- 0.50lb | $4.99/lb$2.50
- SunsetWild Wonders Tomatoesapprox. 12oz
- 0.50lb | $8.99/lb$4.50
- $3.79/ea($7.58/lb)(details)When you buy ONE (1) 8 oz. or 16 oz. pkg., Unsalted or SaltedSave $1.00