You may be more familiar with the brioche in its traditional Parisian form: a fluted-bottomed roll with a spherical puff of dough placed on top, like a jaunty little cap. With a little reshaping, it turns out this French favorite makes a splendid accompaniment to the all-American burger. Light and flaky, rich with butter and eggs, and just a bit sweet, our rolls sop up the juices from your burger like none other. Add a leaf or two of butter lettuce and a sharp slice of cheddar to provide the perfect contrast.
These rolls are ready to roll (no oven necessary), but they are extra-delicious after a few minutes on the grill or in a warm oven.
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Eggs
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Unbleached Enriched Unbromated Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Butter, Durum Flour, Cane Sugar, Eggs, Milk-Non Fat Dry, Salt, Yeast.
Produced where eggs, milk, peanuts, sesame seeds, soy, wheat and tree nuts are used.
FreshDirect Fresh Brioche Hamburger Rolls
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Utopia Bagels of New YorkMixed Bagels, Frozen5ct, 4.8oz ea$5.99/ea($3.99/lb)
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
- Fresh Kiwi Mango Strawberry Medleyapprox. 8oz
- MorrisonsCranberry Apple Whole Grain Muffins4ct, 3.5oz ea$6.99/ea($7.99/lb)
- Fresh Cubed Watermelon, Largeapprox. 2lb$8.99/ea
$9.99Any 2 Cut Fruit Family Size for $16.00