This gluten-free bread from Betsy's Bakery in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania has a spongy, dense texture that's equally accommodating to homemade blackberry jam as it is to thick cuts of ham. Made using quinoa flour, it's a hearty bread all bread-heads will love. Although sandwiches are its forte, this loaf loves being dunked in soups and stews, too.
Water, Sorghum Flour, Tapioca Flour, Brown Rice Flour, Quinoa Flour, Sugar, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Grape Seed Oil, Garbanzo Bean, Chia Seeds, Poppy Seeds, Sesame Seeds, Yeast.
Betsy's Bakery Gluten-Free Quinoa Bread, Frozen
- FreshDirectCustom Deli Pack$11.99/ea
- Boar's HeadMaple Honey Turkey Breast0.50lb | $11.99/lb$6.00
- Boar's HeadOvengold Turkey Breast0.50lb | $11.99/lb$6.00
- FreshDirectMuenster Cheese0.50lb | $7.99/lb$4.00
- SabraHummus, Classic10oz$3.99/ea($6.33/lb)
- SabraFamily Size Hummus, Classic17oz$5.29/ea($4.99/lb)
- Boar's HeadYellow American Cheese0.50lb | $7.99/lb$4.00
- FreshDirectAll-Natural Oven-Roasted Turkey Breast, Raised Without Antibiotics0.50lb | $10.99/lb$5.50
- FreshDirectWhite American Cheese0.50lb | $6.49/lb$3.24
- ApplegateOven Roasted Turkey Breast0.50lb | $12.99/lb$6.50
- FreshDirectYellow Aged Cheddar Cheese0.50lb | $8.99/lb$4.50
- NasoyaOrganic Extra Firm Tofu14oz$2.99/ea($3.40/lb)