This gluten-free bread from Betsy's Bakery in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania has a spongy, dense texture that's equally accommodating to homemade blackberry jam as it is to thick cuts of ham. Made using quinoa flour, it's a hearty bread all bread-heads will love. Although sandwiches are its forte, this loaf loves being dunked in soups and stews, too.
Water, Sorghum Flour, Tapioca Flour, Brown Rice Flour, Quinoa Flour, Sugar, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Grape Seed Oil, Garbanzo Bean, Chia Seeds, Poppy Seeds, Sesame Seeds, Yeast.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Thomas'Mini Bagels10ct, 1.5oz ea$3.99/ea($4.24/lb)
- KINDPLUS Bars, Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate + Protein12ct, 1.4oz ea$14.99/ea
- TribeHummus Snackers, Classic4ct, 2oz ea$2.79/ea
- Dr. Praeger'sCalifornia Veggie Burger4ct, 2.5oz ea$3.59/ea
- PopCornersPopped Corn Chips, Variety Pack6ct, 1oz ea$3.99/ea
- FageTOTAL 0% Plain Greek Yogurt12ct, 6oz ea$15.99/cs