Rustic Bakery was started on a whim in 2005 by Carol LeValley and Josh Harris. The couple found their passion for baking in a simple sourdough flatbread cracker. From there they have developed various flavors of the flatbreads, as well as pan forte crostini, cheese coins, shortbread cookies and various holiday items. Ingredients remain strictly local, organic when possible, as well as globally sourced.
This holiday season indulge in these sophisticated and delicious gingerbread tiles that are hand rolled and trimmed. They are full of holiday spices and are topped with a delicate vanilla glaze that highlights the intricate engraved surface. (from Rustic Bakery)
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Eggs
Flour, Sugar, Butter, Molasses, Eggs, Corn Syrup, Cocoa Powder, Ginger, Cinnamon, Baking Soda, Salt, Nutmeg & Cloves.
Rustic Bakery Gingerbread Tiles
Like That? You'll Love This.
- MorrisonsCorn Muffins4ct, 3.5oz ea$6.99/ea($7.99/lb)
- Fresh Pineapple Chunksapprox. 8oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Cut Fruit for $7.00
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
- Fresh Cubed Mangoapprox. 8oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Cut Fruit for $7.00
- FreshDirectPlain Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$2.75/ea($1.38/ct)
- Utopia Bagels of New YorkPlain Bagels, Frozen5ct, 4.8oz ea$5.25/ea
$5.99Any 2 Premium 5 packs for $10.00($3.50/lb)
$5.992 for $9.00